CIRRUS SR20 G2 (Fully Upgraded w/ Garmin)San Antonio, TX
$75,000 Cash Per Share (4 Available, 5 Total).
Located at 5C1 (Boerne, TX).
2004 Cirrus SR20 G2 (ADS-B Compliant).
Serial Number: 1395
Continental IO-360 Engine.
850 Total Aircraft Hours.
New 0-Hour Engine.
Only 2x Previous Owners.
All Recent & Upcoming Upgrades Are Included.
- Fully Upgraded Avionics - ALL GARMIN, NO AVIYDYNE. New Avionics Will Be Installed Soon.
- Brand New Interior (Classy Blue Leather, Plastics, Dash, Etc.). Will Be Installed By End of July.
- Parachute Inspection Scheduled for End of Summer.
- New Engine Due to Small Crack Found in Original One.
- No Damage or Accidents (Clean History).
- Fresh & Thorough Annual Inspection.
I recently bought this SR20 from my grandfather who has now upgraded to an SR22. My grandfather meticulously maintains all of his “toys.” Much like his pristine Mercedes-Benz from the 60’s, his airplanes are also very very clean.
I am hoping to co-own this aircraft with a few partners. I have 1-2x friends who are quite interested but not yet confirmed. It’s the perfect aircraft for someone looking to rack-up hours or for someone looking fly around with a pair of friends.
The potential to rent-out this aircraft exists via leaseback with Texas Skies flight School in Boerne. The flight school owner is a friend who I previously worked via leaseback with regards to my former C-172, which made me very good money. It’s a very popular Cirrus flight school with a lot of students and a Cirrus-certified shop & mechanic.
Seller Name: Santiago Gutierrez
Report Listing: [email protected]
San Antonio, TX
$75,000 Cash Per Share (4 Available, 5 Total). Located at 5C1 (Boerne, TX). 2004 Cirrus SR20 G2 (ADS-B Compliant). N-Number: N394CC Serial Number: 13...